How We Work
Being engaged in the diverse array of cooperation schemes and approaches to software development, we know how to find the best interplay of our team’s key strengths and the specific demands of each client.
Once we identify the most suitable technology basis for a project we agree on the engagement model which fits best client’s budget and scope.
More than 8 specialists
Dedicated team contract defines the agreement between a client and technology vendor for a complete development team assigned exclusively for this particular client needs. A client treats this team similar to its in-house staff and experiences a full control over the team structure, size and workload. A client may even participate in candidates selection and hiring process. Monthly rates per IT-specialist and/or a team (rather than hourly) are more common for this type of engagement. In case of long-term ongoing projects (1,5 years +) a so called “cost plus” pricing model can be discussed
Best fit for:
- Long-term Development extension of a client’s in-house team
- Complex automation of a client’s business
- Enterprise Application Development
- Software Products Development
A time-and-material contract defines agreement between a client and technology vendor on hourly rates of vendor’s IT-specialists, which normally vary depending on required skillset and qualification, as well as on project scope and timelines. However, both project scope and delivery timelines are normally set for indication purposes and are easily adjusted in the course of project implementation upon client’s changing preferences. A client gets periodical (weekly, monthly, per iteration, etc.) detailed timesheet reports and keeps control over ongoing development costs.
Best fit for:
- Development of concept Proof for Start-ups
- Mid-scale Business application development
- Software Maintenance and Support
- Software QA and Testing
- GP in-house products customization (moderate)
A fixed price contract presupposes a single contract price (or a price range) for a specific scope of functionality regardless of the actual time and efforts incurred by technology vendor. The price is normally paid in several installments: the first installment is paid as a prepayment before the beginning of works, the final installment is normally paid after the whole project scope is implemented and successfully delivered to a client.
Best fit for:
- Business analysis tasks
- Requirements specification
- Integration of travel suppliers APIs
- Project Prototyping and Mockups
- Pilot Projects Implementation
- Simple static websites development
- Any other small-scale projects implementation