The customer is a payment service provider offering robust tools for the distribution and servicing of Visa and MasterCard bank cards in combination with unique loyalty programs based on cloud computing technologies. The offer also includes innovative solutions in building credit, bonuses, and club programs. The primary goal of the customer is to provide the best possible conditions for managing the personal finances of its customers.
GP team was requested to improve the older version of the customer’s system, develop a brand-new CRM solution and a remote management system to control interactions with clients and partners and provide additional bank card information support.
- The main problem was to change basics of the older system operated by the customer and develop a new CRM solution from scratch.
- GP team had to produce a full-scale e-banking functionality for managing credit cards, money transfers, billing, etc.
- One of the major challenges was to develop a clean and functional personal area for users with complete reporting, personal data management, customer notifications and payment functionality.
- A number of 3rd-party services were to be connected in order to enhance the overall platform performance: IBS systems, SMS notifications, delivery services and more.
- A new back-office for Visa and MasterCard distribution was implemented and provided integrated purchase of lending and loyalty programs, SMS-providers, central address systems and other solutions.
- A new CRM was delivered and equipped with full-stack e-commerce and customer loyalty solutions: loyalty programs (bonuses, discounts), bonus goods handling and other.
- The brand-new platform by GP incorporated a variety tools for business process management: order status manager, delivery tracking, a data export system, etc.
- The personal area for users was significantly enhanced with a call-center service and a set of card/payment servicing and reporting tools.
- The sales channel interfaces were updated through CMS tools and mobile clients.
- The number of new clients acquired by the customer increased by 47%.
- The older solution operated by the customer was successfully redesigned and ensured improved support of the current business processes.
- A brand-new turnkey back-office was ultimately delivered on time with a complete CRM solution, user management options, payment processing, e-banking interfaces and other features.
- The customer received “Boundary Buster” nomination of “Paybefore awards 2014” – the most prestigious recognition of excellence in the global industry of prepaid, mobile and emerging payments.