Fully-Featured Portal for German Labor and Employment Agency
WinRT, UWP, WPF, MVVM, SQLite.
The customer is the largest governmental labor and employment agency in Germany with a wide network of agencies and branch offices nationwide. The main scope of activities performed by the Department relates to providing job offers and training, a variety of benefits and career counselling services aimed at increasing employment levels.
GP Solutions was invited to become a part of the team IT architects developing the technical platform designed for maintaining a database of job openings and profiles of unemployed people.
- The main challenge of the project was to adapt the basics of the legacy system and develop a new applicable solution.
- GP Solutions was required to create a fully-featured with a wide range of customization, yet easy for use by all web-site visitors.
- The Customer demanded full supervision and detailed reporting of all the processes and delivery stages.
- GP Solutions experts formed a part of 15-man team of architects supervising the technical platform as a whole and the team of 140 developers engaged in the project.
- The appropriate technology stack was chosen for the project, which included Java, Oracle, Angular.js and other technologies.
- A solution was introduced to set up personalized recommendations assisting clients in choosing the best suitable career options for themselves.
- Underpinned by cutting-edge Java- and Oracle-based technology stack, the system provides all requested key capabilities.
- In the future the system will be further enhanced with upgraded user management functionalities.
- GP Solutions developers have delivered a solution which outperforms the former version of the application keeping its advantages and adds the line-up of new facilities.